Saturday, November 10, 2007

Writing has been slow

This is turning out to be my worst NaNoWriMo ever - writing wise, that is. I haven't done anything in days. I almost killed myself sending off two books to different competitions, and I didn't even get them finished to my satisfaction. I thought I would get loads of writing done on the flights over to NZ, but what with eating, sleeping and watching tv I didn't have any time to write! The first night I wanted to do some writing, but they turned out the lights on the plane and everyone went to sleep! Anyway, now that I am more settled in I must get back to writing. I can't let down my perfect track record. I am really enjoying NZ so far. Christchurch is a lovely city, very quiet and peaceful. All the people we have met have been exceptionally friendly. I'm looking forward to the rest of the month.

2 comments:

DN Reporter said...

Don't worry about Nano - more important to enjoy your hols!

Valpot said...

Where is your NZ blog?

People are asking!