Friday, November 2, 2007

Surprise Surprise

I am pleased with my writing for today. I have no idea where this book is going, but it is turning into a Dean Koontz, come Jeffery Deaver, come Lincoln Preston thriller with a healthy dash of the X Files, and that is all right with me. It is fun to write and I am interested to see what turns up next. I don't know a jot about what I am writing, which I'm sure is obvious, but at the moment I don't really care as long as I get my word count up. I want to be well up on words before I go to NZ, because writing will be difficult the first few days of travelling. I will have to catch some written words when I can, and it is much harder to write your daily quota when you don't have word count function!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story sounds brill!

Can't wait to read it!