Saturday, November 3, 2007

Impossible site!

I've been trying for HOURS to log into NaNoWriMo, and the web page keeps on coming up as 'cannot find server'. Even when the main page does load, it times out again when I try to log in. It is absolutely infuriating. I can't update my word count, which is going to mess up my stats, and even worse - I can't check up on my buddies word counts! Today wasn't a good day for my writing anyway. I did lots of shopping for NZ with Pinky, which was great fun and tiring, but not conducive to the production of good literature (ha! as if I should even dare to call my novel that!). Had a lovely meal out with Valpot in the evening, and a Nodpot movie followed by a movie. Wish I could log in to NaNo. Why won't it let me in? WAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's going to be dodgy this year!