Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Nightmares

I had a dream last night. It was set in the future, on 7th November. My bags were packed and I was ready to go on holiday. Pinky was in the house and so was Valpot. We were all ready to go. At around 4.30pm I said to Pinky 'I think we should leave for the airport.' She asked if my bags were packed and ready to be put into the car. I said they were. I was feeling very relaxed as I loaded up the car. Then I realised something - it was 4.40 and the plane was leaving at 5.30! We wouldn't even make it up to the air port in time. The boarding gate would be closed, we had missed our plane! I told Pinky and she started frantically phoning people to get another flight. It was a terrible nightmare.
I know I am going to New Zealand for a month, which really isn't a long time, but I feel I am moving away permanently the amount of work I am telling myself I have to do. Alot of my friends want to meet up with me before I go away. I feel like I'm going away for a year. It is weird.

3 comments:

DN Reporter said...

You are going to the other side of the world - will you come back???

At least you can keep in touch with The Year of The Nodpot in New Zealand!

Valpot said...

What a terrible dream! What time is your flight next Wednesday? I'll make sure you get there in plenty of time!! :)

Inkpot said...

Yes DN, haven't you heard? I will check in every day for updates on the year of the nodpot, like I always do. Thanks for commenting.

VT, it is at 5.30 pm. You're a *. Thanks for commenting.