Sunday, October 28, 2007

5 Days to Go

No, I haven't got it wrong. While I may not be flying out to New Zealand until 7th November, NaNoWriMo starts on the 1st - which is only 5 days away. Unlike the previous three years where I have been pretty organised by this stage, this year I have practically nothing done. I have a really bare idea of a plot outline and characters, more a feeling of what I would like it to be about more than anything concrete, and I know New Zealand is going to be a big factor. Other than that, I'm stumped. If I didn't have so much writing to do until the 1st, I might sit down and writing out my outline and characters, but it seems like I will be winging it come D day (or N day, as it should henceforth be known).
Thankfully I am slightly more organised for New Zealand.

2 comments:

Wizardry said...

Going to New Zeland to write your story? That is amazing! I only hope that writing will some day carry me around the world...

Valpot said...

Yes, it will be very exciting hearing how your tale unfolds on the other side of the world!